Compile DTDs with compdtd

Dear friends,

I have a problem with compiling DTDs with compdtd (Texcel Im server).
Would you please help me ?

First, I installed Adept Editor 7.0.1.A.
Second, I installed IM Texcel 2.0 server.
I have followed the following steps to install IM Texcel 2.0 server:
1. Install IM from IM CD ROM
2. At command prompt, I install unisql/x by  typing : keyadd -k host_key

3. After that, I check the environment variables. It's correct
3. I create a new repository by typing :
    imcreate -p Ibbl -d e:\texcel\im\repository\Ibbl Ibbl 50
4. I start the repository by typing : imstart Ibbl
5. I add volume by typing :
    imaddvol -d e:\texcel\im\repository\Ibbl Ibbl data 50
    imaddvol -d e:\texcel\im\repository\Ibbl Ibbl index 25
    imaddvol -d e:\texcel\im\repository\Ibbl Ibbl temp 25
6. I look at ordblist.txt and rm.db, the Ibbl repository is in the
files.

After the above steps finished successfully, I think the next step is
making doctypes available (DTDs).

I have followed the following steps to prepare and load DTDs
("I follow the instruction on Administration Guide chapter 4.0")
1. Since I use Adept Editor, I copy the file atiattr.cf from
    %IMHOME%\lib to the directory that contains the DTD and associated files.
    In this
    case I copy atiattr.cf to the directory in Adept directory which contains
    docbk30.dtd ("E:\adept\doctypes\docbk30").

2. I open Adept Editor and type dtgen in command-line. A window appears,
    asking :
    - Document Type Path : I fill it with the directory path in which
       docbk30.dtd resides ("E:\adept\doctypes\docbk30")
    - Top Level                  : I fill it with 'book'
    - Public ID                   : I fill it with '-//Davenport//DTD
       DocBook V3.0//EN' after that I click OK.

3. The next step is to compile DTD with compdtd.
    At command prompt, I change directory to "E:\adept\doctypes\docbk30".
    Then I type 'compdtd docbk30.dtd'. it raises errors. Also when I
    type 'compdtd -d book docbk30.dtd'. it also raises same errors.
    The error is : "Unable to resolve ID ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Added Math
    Symbols Arrow file://EN"

The Problem  :-)
----------
Texcel related
-----------
1. How to compile DTD successfully with compdtd.
2. How to use and store the catalog file with Texcel.( I don't know
    about this  catalog stuff)

Adept related
1. Right now I reinstall Adept Editor and Texcel IM server, but the
    command-line in Adept doesn't appear so I can not type dtgen in the
command-line.

regards,
Hendy