Java packaging collaboration wiki

Hi all,

I wanted to invite you (i.e. the RHUG/Naoko developerss) to participate in our(Debian/Gentoo/JPackage) small attempt to figure our how different communities manage the packaging of java applications and libraries, what areas for collaboration exist, and what we could together do to improve the state of things.

Don't let my kaffe.org address scare you away ;) I'd love to see RHUG/Naoko builds of java packages find their way into more distributions. Please feel invited to share your goals, visions and solutions with others.

cheers,
dalibor topic