Re: [naoko] Updated ant, and fun with yum

Tom Tromey wrote:

> >> 4)If I get all the source rpms, what would be the quickest build
> >> procedure for the whole set, ie. does the build work accross the set
> >> of src rpms?
>
> Gary> I'm not sure what you mean by either of these...
>
> I think he wants to know what order in which he should build the
> SRPMs.  I thought there was a rebuild script in
> redhat-java-rpm-scripts, but now I can't seem to find it.

A good order is (redhat-java-rpm-scripts), junit, jaf, jakarta-regexp,
cup, xerces-j, commons-logging, commons-collections, servletapi,
javamail, bcel, commons-beanutils, commons-fileupload, xalan-j,
commons-digester, ant, mx4j, (mysql-jdbc), struts, commons-modeler and
tomcat.  Ones in brackets are noarch, so you can probably use the
existing binary packages without rebuilding.

Gary