remote x-application

Hi,

  Could some give me any hint about this?

 Now I am using RH7.2 with Rogers Cable
working on a remote sever. I need to run some X
application on the remote sever. This is what
I usually do:

 1 on local computer: xhost remost sever IP
 2 telnet or ssh the remote computer
 3 on remote sever: setenv DISPLAY local computer IP:0
 4 run x-application

  But now I get "Can't open display" error.

  If I use Winaxe from labf.com, it works fine.

 Thanks in advance for your help.

  Wei Quan Tian

  Univ. of Ottawa