Re: debugging

>>>>> "Christophe" == Christophe Roux <ch_roux@club-internet.fr> writes:

Christophe> So I want to use server side gdb in order to track my bugs.
Christophe> Can someone tell me how to use gdb with rhug-tomcat?

I've never tried it.  However, a general technique that might work is
to attach to the running gcj-compiled process using gdb.  See the
`attach' command.  Doing this effectively may involve adding sleep()
calls to your program... not to mention working around areas where
gdb's gcj support is less than ideal.

Tom