WebMacro and Jetty

Moi,

I've had a little side project going, to see if I could port my web-app
to gcj.  I finally managed, but my company won't be using the outcome.

So if anyone is interested in using WebMacro + Jetty combination (or
seperately) I have compiling + working versions of both.

For those who don't know:
-- WebMacro is a template engine which has a simple scripting language
and a very powerful introspection engine to map the script to java
functions/attributes.
-- Jetty is an WebServer/Servlet/JSP implementation.

Both work quite nicely, and are GPL'd. But the're not lightning fast.
Anyway if you're interested, give me a mail, I can send the stuff
tomorrow, or in three weeks (after my holiday)

Cheers
	Torsten