Re: Failing to build with the core patch.

Alex wrote:
> OK. libgcj and your patch (and others) just built. It's a serious
> patch (xerces build error) that I want to try on rhug. Yes, I'm
> thinking about reviewing your compiler patch too.

I forgot to mention something important... you should remove this part of my
patch from lang_specific_driver...

+   while (*ptr)
+     {
+       if (*ptr == '.')
+       ptr++;
+     }

This only impacts any files you built with "gcj -R", so there's no need to
rebuild libgcj, and there are only 3 files in xerces like this...

lib_org_apache_xerces_la_DEPENDENCIES = mprops.o mprops_fr.o mprops_ja.o

Thanks!

AG