RHDB 2.1 ISO not working

Paul Leung dragonpath@hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 04:33:00 GMT 2003

Anybody tried the recent ISO lately?  I downloaded the ISO about a week or
two ago and it doesnt work.  The names of files and directories dont match
the names of files and directories in the scripts.  There are differences in
the case of letters and instead of hyphens there are underlines.  The
permissions on files and directories are not setup correctly.  Am I the only
one who's had trouble with the latest ISO for redhat db 2.1?