problem with Configuring a Connection to a Database using Visual Explain

Hi,

After,modifying the content of  my pg_hba.conf file
to local all trust,I can log into the graphical tool
Adminstrator using username ccm which had been created
by myself using command line and then I  created a
database named ccm61 using the graphical tool.

Then I turned to Visual Explain.When I configured a
connection to the database ccm61,I had used the
following parameter:
database:ccm61
Host:localhost
port:5432
username: ccm
password:ccm_xyz

After I clicked  the Test button,the system response
is:

Test 1: Driver
FAILED
Unable to load JDBC driver.