Re: I run RHDB-admin, but not visual explain

José Francisco Palma Soto wrote:

When I type the command

echo $JAVA_HOME

> It doesn't display nothing

And what the "which jave" says?

Anyway, where is your Java RTE or SDK installed?

Try setting your JAVA_HOME to it and make sure the bin directory is in
your path and that the java command found is the right one.

Another question.
why when I try to Log in with the user postgres, only the screen get black and return to windows login.????

Which operating system, distro and version are you using?

As an alternative way to become 'postgres', become root first (with 'su -') and then use 'su postgres'.

Let me know