From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
To: José Francisco Palma Soto <jfpalmas at hotmail dot com>
CC: rhdb at sources dot redhat dot com
Subject: Re: I run RHDB-admin, but not visual explain
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 12:20:05 -0400

José Francisco Palma Soto wrote:
Thanks:
I can run Rhdb-admin, but when I try to run visual explain, I only see the mouse pointer as it works, but doesn't appear nothing.
What can I do friends?

What does

echo $JAVA_HOME

and

which java

print out in you system?

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat Canada Ltd.                     E-Mail:  fnasser at redhat dot com

Únete al mayor servicio mundial de correo electrónico: http://www.hotmail.com