Re: Visual Explain diagram export ?

Laurent Lardinois wrote:

> So is there a way to export the canvas to a standard file  (bitmap or vectorial) ?

At the moment, Visual Explain does not support this functionality.  It's
an interesting idea but beyond the current scope of the tool.

> Or do you plan to add an export menu in next releases ?

The next release contains a save facility but it only saves plan information
which can then be fed back into the tool to render the tree.  We have no plans
at the moment to allow users to export the canvas natively.  We'll add it to the
list of requests for future releases though.

Cheers,
Patrick