Re: sources.redhat.com/rhdb update

Patrick,
Are you referring details available at
http://torweb.toronto.redhat.com/cygnus-tor/postgres/index.html ?

We are currently working on few prospects in India where we are
positioning RHDB. One of the prospect  is for database for enterprise
wide intranet system which will also host various UNIX / Windows based
applications.

We have already tried VB connectivity with RHDB  for another prospect as
he is looking  for MSSQL Server alternative.

We are currently exploring various migration options with RHDB.

We look forward to work closely with RHDB project team.

Shrikant Navelkar
Red Hat India
Solutions Group