This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
- From: Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 at gmail dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 <pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:49:34 -0700
- Subject: cancellation API
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
After a bit of googling, i was still a bit confused. Does the
win32-pthreads api support cancellation for things like recv() from
sockets or not? (I assume the standard pthreads does?)
Thank you, just wondering.