This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: pthreadVC2.dll dependency on MSVCR100.dll
- From: Ross Johnson <Ross dot Johnson at homemail dot com dot au>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:09:07 +1100
- Subject: Re: pthreadVC2.dll dependency on MSVCR100.dll
- References: <50AFDB38.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Not deliberate. I assume this is a default and one reference I found
claims it is linked to by msvcrt.lib in VS 2010. I'm looking but I
haven't found a solution yet that I like (assuming it's correct the same
reference suggests either linking statically or building with an old
environment - both unacceptable ).
On 24/11/2012 7:23 AM, Bruce Cran wrote:
I noticed that between 2.8.0 and 2.9.1 a dependency on the Visual C++
2010 runtime has been added to the prebuilt DLLs: instead of linking
against MSVCRT.dll it now links against MSVCR100.dll. Was that
deliberate, or just because of the way they were built for release?