This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Win32 pthread bugs
- From: Ross Johnson <Ross dot Johnson at homemail dot com dot au>
- To: Mark Pizzolato - pthreads - win32 <MarkPizzolato-pthreads-win32 at subscriptions dot pizzolato dot net>
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:39:40 +1100
- Subject: Re: Win32 pthread bugs
- References: <78FD0775812F9E429FF9F5E1AA158DBE409623@redroof.alohasunset.com>
On 1/01/2011 5:47 AM, Mark Pizzolato - pthreads - win32 wrote:
This is now fixed in CVS. It affects calls where the argument PID is not
the current PID, in which case the code tries to determine if PID is
The code in sched_setscheduler() and sched_getscheduler() each leaks a
handle which is opened, never used and then left open.
These should probably be fixed.
- Mark Pizzolato