This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Pthreads-win32 on 64 bit Windows (build trouble)
- From: Joerg Haubruck <joergh at bigpond dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:11:10 +1000
- Subject: Re: Pthreads-win32 on 64 bit Windows (build trouble)
- References: <4BF21663.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm using Pthread on 64-bit windows, so far it worked fine, as long as I
use a debug-build, I'm having trouble to compile the release-build ?
just to let you know I had a bug in my build setup, now all builds compile.
Which only leaves my second question:
And is there a 'kind of official' 64-bit version by now ?
__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5122 (20100517) __________
The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.