This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: [patch] Support for x64 Windows
- From: Michel <michel dot pacilli at free dot fr>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org, Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:56:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Support for x64 Windows
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A3F4356.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: michel dot pacilli at free dot fr
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'd like to use pthreads-w32 with a 64 bits windows... and well i'm a
not a guru with coders tools like "patch" (svn and so on...)
it seems that this patch is not applied in the cvs tree, could you
explain me how to do ?
do i need to install cygwin tools, or msys ?
is it possible to do it without ?
how do i modify the nmakefile to be 64 bits able ?
well, i know i ask a lot, but i'm feeling unuseful ... i'd like to help!
just tell me how :)
the 64bits step is very important for a lot of applications, and this
library is so useful, i'd like to continue to use a so clean thread code
with 64 bits platforms.
with my best regards,
Le 12/08/2009 10:23, Kai Tietz a écrit :
> 2009/6/22 Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> 2009/6/22 Ross Johnson <Ross.Johnson@homemail.com.au>:
>>> Kai Tietz wrote:
>>> PONG :-)
>>> I don't have the technology to confirm the patch with a build and
>>> run, but I
>>> will run an eye over it ASAP.
>> Thanks, if you need tests or assistant, don't hesitate to ask me, or
>> visit our IRC channel on irc://irc.oftc.net/mingw-w64
>> | (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
>> | (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
>> | (")_(") him gain world domination
> I just would like to ask, if there is a chance that this patch get
> Best regards,
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----