Re: [patch] Support for x64 Windows

Kai Tietz wrote:
PING?
PONG :-)

I don't have the technology to confirm the patch with a build and run, but I will run an eye over it ASAP.

Regards.
Ross

2009/6/18 Kai Tietz <ktietz70@googlemail.com>:
Hi,

this patch (a bit rough and need some final cleaning up and some
extension to the test run makefile for allowing CROSS here) enables
pthread to be build for the x86_64-pc-mingw32 target.

If there is interest on this patch, some review would be fine. I'll
prepare a proper patch file (with ChangeLog) after review. This patch
is mainly about 2 general issues. Correct the assumption that
sizeof(int)==sizeof(void *) and sizeof(long)==sizeof(void *), using
InterlockedExchangeCompare & co for pointers (I am using here the
..Pointer variant), and an proper check for timespec.

Thanks in advance,
Kai