This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: const missing?
- From: Ross Johnson <Ross dot Johnson at homemail dot com dot au>
- To: stephan o'farrill <stephan dot ofarrill at gmail dot com>
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 08:46:21 +1100
- Subject: Re: const missing?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've applied Stephan's change to the following routines in CVS
stephan o'farrill wrote:
I just subscribed to the pthreads-win32 mailing list since I am
developing a pthread C++ class (in a very early stage). To be able to
support pthreads-win32 I need that the declarations are following the
Usually this is does not make a big difference, but for my purpose it
pthreads-win32s declaration of
PTW32_DLLPORT int PTW32_CDECL pthread_mutexattr_gettype
(pthread_mutexattr_t * attr, int *kind);
should be re-defined as:
PTW32_DLLPORT int PTW32_CDECL pthread_mutexattr_gettype (const
pthread_mutexattr_t * attr, int *kind);
according to the posix standard:
int pthread_mutexattr_gettype(const pthread_mutexattr_t *restrict
attr, int *restrict type);
I changed it successfully in my test copy of pthreads-win32.
I could apply the change by myself to CVS if write access could be granted.
All the best,
and thanks for the good work,