This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: problems installing pthread on windows xp
- From: "John E. Bossom" <drifting at pioneerwireless dot ca>
- To: kamil dot kukolowicz at gmail dot com
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:48:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: problems installing pthread on windows xp
- References: <495A6C29.firstname.lastname@example.org>
It needs to be in a directory in your PATH environment variable.
I tried to install pthread on windows.
I downloaded pthread.dll file and called
It didn't worked:
d:\download\22.214.171.124__pthread\pthread.dll was loaded but the
DllRegisterServer entry point was not found.
This file can not be registered.
Please help me
Probably I shouuld install it in another way but i don't now why.
I need pthread on eclipse qt application
Kamil Kukolowicz from Warsaw