This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
RE: VS2008 and pthreads-win32
- From: "Virgilio Alexandre Fornazin" <virgilio_fornazin at yahoo dot com dot br>
- To: 'Jose Carlos Rodríguez Rodríguez' <jcarlos dot ciber at gmail dot com>, <pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:32:14 -0200
- Subject: RE: VS2008 and pthreads-win32
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
MSVCR90.dll is the C Runtime Library (dynamic).
You must link against static C runtime to avoid DLL dependencies.
[mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Jose Carlos
Sent: quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2008 12:32
Subject: VS2008 and pthreads-win32
During years I have been a very happy user of the pthreads-win32
library .I am very satisfied. Thank you for this great free
Now I have my first big problem with it.
Until now I had built with success from source my own binary. VS
2003/2005. MinGW GCC 3.4.5, 4.2.1, 4.3.1
However, with Visual Studio 2008, I have problems with the executable
in debug mode. The build stage is good... But when it attempt run...
"This application has failed to start because MSVCR90.DLL was not found"
With the marvelous dependencywalker I discovered the problem origin:
My own pthreads-win32 library build version (nmake clean VC)
Linking with the official binaries release works.
My question is:
is it possible modify the Makefile for removing this dependency
(MSVCR90) for VS 2008?
Thanks in Advance!
Sorry for my poor English speaking skill.
Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.