This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Fwd: Build Issues with pthreads
- From: "Kailas Narendran" <kailas at gmail dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:17:33 -0500
- Subject: Fwd: Build Issues with pthreads
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for the reply.
I ended up getting it to work, but I'm not sure why.
I ultimately got rid of explicitly providing the library on the
command line to the compiler and instead used:
as an argument to g++, and everything works.
can anyone tell me what the difference is?