Re: Problem with 100% CPU and fan running

Hi Ross

Thanks for responding. I do have a dual core AMD processor. And as far as
suspecting pthreads, it was just my first guess. I don't think there is
anything wrong with pthreads. I think it's maybe the program logic and how
the threading is being used. I honestly don't know. As you probably have
figured out, my knowledge of threading is not that strong.

I'm not sure how to isolate the problem. Do you have any suggestions?

thanks
Nick