pthreads win32 build errors on Microsoft Visual express

 Hi All,

 I am using the pthread libs and includes from the below link.

 ftp://sourceware.org/pub/pthreads-win32/dll-latest

 Have included

 pthreadVCE2.lib and
 pthreadVCE2.dll

 and the

 pthread.h , sched.h and semaphore.h in the Microsoft Visual Studio express
paths for include and libraries. I am using a simple threaded program.

 But I am getting the below errors , please help me resolve them. Is there
anything else I need to include apart from these .

 Any precompiler options and link lines etc. Have added the pthreadVCE2.lib
as well in the additional dependencies option of the linker still the error
are present. Please help.

 {{{{------ Build started: Project: Ticktok, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
 Linking...
 mythread.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__pthread_exit referenced in function _PrintHello
 mythread.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__pthread_create referenced in function _main
 D:\Express0\Ticktok\Debug\Ticktok.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved
externals
 Build log was saved at "file://d:\Express0\Ticktok\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
 Ticktok - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
 ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped

Regards,

Kiran