From: pthreads-win32-owner@sourceware.org
[mailto:pthreads-win32-owner@sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Sinan KAYA
Sent: 08 February 2007 03:32 PM
To: Craig Main; pthreads-win32@sourceware.org
Subject: RE: Linking Issue,

This is a compiler specific problem.Check out gcc documentation on how
to use it.

You use -l switch to link a library against a project. You need
something like

gcc .... -lpthreadGC2d

Note that you omit lib in front of the library file and you can also
tell the compiler where to find the library by "-L" switch

Sinan.