This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: pthread_exit and STL problems
- From: Stefan Eilemann <eilemann at gmail dot com>
- To: Ross Johnson <Ross dot Johnson at homemail dot com dot au>
- Cc: Pthreads-Win32 list <pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:09:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: pthread_exit and STL problems
- References: <3D7E7834-79B3-4C11-BA29-DBF2821B8B6B@gmail.com> <45BFD127.email@example.com> <3B672DA2-909E-405F-B57C-362BB03F6BB8@gmail.com> <45C0A0B5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <A75AD195-4E38-4A02-8979-A3EC3C568FB2@gmail.com> <45C1DFB1.email@example.com>
On 1. Feb, 2007, at 13:40 , Ross Johnson wrote:
Stefan Eilemann wrote:
Yes - I tested the generated pthreadVC2.dll, and the crash
That's great. I'll have to see if I can get myself an updated VS.
To summarize: Using the VC8 compiler fixed the problem for me.
I am using the VC8-build version of pthreadVC2 for a couple of days
now in my project, without problems. In case I'll bump into an issue
again, I'll let you know.