This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Trying to get pthread-win32 compiling for WinCE
- From: Marcel Ruff <mr at marcelruff dot info>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <spam at pvanhoof dot be>, pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:41:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Trying to get pthread-win32 compiling for WinCE
- References: <1167339870.4875.15.camel@lort>
i have compiled the patched pthreads successfully for Windows CE with
Download the patch for Windows CE from
and apply it on pthreads 2.7.0 or better the cvs checkout from 2006-11-29.
I'm not sure if the patch was integrated to the current release 2.8.0
as i didn't get any feedback.
Compile pthread.c, pthread.h and config.h with the compiler defines
/DWINCE and /D_ARM_.
(all other files are automatically added by pthread.c)
My compiler was from VC++ 2005,