This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Using pthreads in Bloodshed Dev-C++
- From: "Dr MaaTt" <dr dot maatt at gmail dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:06:52 -0700
- Subject: Using pthreads in Bloodshed Dev-C++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am completely new to using pthreads. I am trying to utilise my duo
core for some crazy computations and pthreads was suggested to me.
Anyway, I am using Bloodshed Dev-C++ IDE. They have a pthreads DevPak
that I installed. I compiled an example program that I found
somewhere. It compiled fine but when I tried to run the program, it
told me taht pthreadsGC.dll was not found. This dll file was nowhere
to be found. I was wondering whether there other steps I have to do to
compile and run the program properly.