This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
RE: problem in pthread.h
- From: "Bossom, John" <John dot Bossom at Cognos dot COM>
- To: "Romano Paolo Tenca" <rotenca at telvia dot it>
- Cc: "Pthreads-Win32 list" <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:17:20 -0400
- Subject: RE: problem in pthread.h
From: Romano Paolo Tenca [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 3:17 PM
To: Bossom, John
Cc: Pthreads-Win32 list
Subject: Re: problem in pthread.h
Bossom, John wrote:
> The pthread_cleanup_push defines a scoped block that is completed by
> the pop macro.
> This scoping is necessary in order that the internal local variable,
> _cleanup, still exists at when the pop is actually called. The pop
> expects the values in the _cleanup to still be available.
Oh, now i understand! I must use the pair of push/pop macro. (RTFM)
Thank you for the help.
Romano Paolo Tenca
This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.