This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
new user...need some help
- From: "Amruta" <amruta_t25 at rediffmail dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 21 Mar 2006 22:39:39 -0000
- Subject: new user...need some help
- Reply-to: "Amruta" <amruta_t25 at rediffmail dot com>
I am trying to import a linux program into windows. I'm using MFC
in Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003.
I want to use the thread functions compatible with Linux.
Which dll do I need to download...and how should I link it to my
I'm new to pthread-win32...and need guidance....