This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: [PATCH] Cross-compiling with mingw32
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikaelmagnusson at glocalnet dot net>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:53:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Cross-compiling with mingw32
- References: <20050523232245.GA25164@skinner.hem.za.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ross Johnson wrote:
On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 01:22 +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
I'm posting a patch that I use to cross-compile with mingw32 on Linux.
It uses macros instead of referencing dlltool, gcc and g++ directly. I have
added a call to ranlib, which was needed. I also had to remove INLINE from
ptw32_relmillisecs, to link the GCE library.
Thanks for the lead. This is very convenient. I've installed the cross-
tools and can build the library.
What was the problem with the INLINE in ptw32_relmillisecs()? Seems to
build ok using the cross-tools and passes the test suite in Windows. Why
only this routine?
I thought there was a problem, but I obviously were incorrect, since
when I tried building the library again without modifying
ptw32_relmillisecs, there was no problem.