Re: Some tests fail in VC++2005

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 14:31 +1200, Will Bryant wrote:
> Ross Johnson wrote:
>
> >[snip] In the Borland case I confirmed this by
> >printing the location pointers, and is obviously fixable, but I couldn't
> >find any information on what might cause the errno() routine to return
> >different locations for the same thread depending on whether the call
> >was inside or outside of the dll.
> >

> Were you compiling both with the same RTL option(s)?

No. Oops. I was using cw32mt.lib (static lib) for the dll, and nothing
specified for the test apps. I'm now using cw32mti.lib (import lib for
cw32mt.dll) for both dll and test apps.

Now errno is ok, but I'm getting memory read exceptions on some tests,
but that will have to wait for another time.

Thanks.
Ross