This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
New pthreads-w32 releases available: versions 2.2.0 and 1.6.0
- From: Ross Johnson <RossJohnson at homemail dot com dot au>
- To: Pthreads-Win32 list <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:44:50 +1000
- Subject: New pthreads-w32 releases available: versions 2.2.0 and 1.6.0
Announcing two new releases of pthreads-w32:-
Packages are available in self-unpacking zip files (.exe) and gzipped
tar files (.tar.gz) as usual.
or go directly to:
Red Hat have a low ftp concurrent user limit. Mirrors are at (available
as they update):
* Added makefile targets to build static link versions of the library.
Both MinGW and MSVC. Please note that this does not imply any change
to the LGPL licensing, which still imposes specific conditions on
distributing software that has been statically linked with this library.
* There is a known bug in pthread_once(). Cancellation of the init_routine
exposes a potential starvation (i.e. deadlock) problem if a waiting thread
has a higher priority than the initting thread. This problem will be fixed
in version 3.0.0 of the library.
* Fix integer overrun error in sem_timedwait(). sem_timedwait() is also
used by pthread_cond_timedwait().
* Fix preprocessor directives for static linking.
Backport of features and bug fixes from 2.2.0.