This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Handle leak when using pthread mutex with win32 api threads
- From: Dmitrii Sernii <bogolt at gmail dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:41:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Handle leak when using pthread mutex with win32 api threads
- Reply-to: Dmitrii Sernii <bogolt at gmail dot com>
>> I've made small corrections in test sample, so now mutex initialised
>> only once, and i've added pthread_mutex_destroy() function call. But
>> the problem still remains.
>> Here is two test applications - one of them uses API threads, and the
>> other pthreads. Program with pthreads don't have any leaks, while
>> program with API threads produces lots of them.
RJ> Are you dynamic or static linking? If you're using the pthreads dll then
RJ> there would seem to be a problem in the library. If you're static
RJ> linking then read on ...
I'm using pthreads dll.