This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
New snapshot 2005-01-03
- From: Ross Johnson <rpj at callisto dot canberra dot edu dot au>
- To: pthreads-win32 <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:17:18 +1100
- Subject: New snapshot 2005-01-03
- Reply-to: rpj at callisto dot canberra dot edu dot au
A new snapshot is now available that fixes the mutex ownership bug
recently reported (i.e. unlocking may sometimes return EPERM). This bug
only affects snapshots 2004-11-03 (cancelled) and 2004-11-22. Earlier
snapshots do not have this bug.
Main web page:
Red Hat have a low ftp concurrent user limit. Mirrors are listed at:
(available as they update)