This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
RE: BCB support (lib+dll)
- From: "Robert Kindred" <RKindred at SwRI dot edu>
- To: "Gianluca" <gianlucaspm at pochta dot ru>, <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:55:22 -0600
- Subject: RE: BCB support (lib+dll)
- Reply-to: <RKindred at SwRI dot edu>
I am not sure if pthreads-win32 is officially supported under Builder. I
have a project which builds it under BCB5. However, CodeGuard tells me that
there are some leaks. I don't know if pthreads-win32 actually has leaks, or
this is a Builder problem.
Finally, I am a C++ programmer, and my wrappers on top of pthreads-win32 may
not be anything that you want.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> [mailto:email@example.com]On Behalf Of Gianluca
> Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:51 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: BCB support (lib+dll)
> Please is it possible to put in
> latest the builds for BCB too?
> Thanks in advance,