This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
unexpected end of file :-(
- From: Bastian Voigt <bastian at voigt dot in-berlin dot de>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:59:07 +0100
- Subject: unexpected end of file :-(
I am working with pthreads-win32 and the microsoft vc++ compiler version 6.
I have a problem I already spent hours on:
I have ported a source file which was perfectly working before, to run
in an own pthread.
Now the compiler always bitches about "unexpected end of file" (fatal
On the following MSDN library page a verbose error description can be found:
- When I comment out all the pthreads related function calls and the
#include pthreads statement,
then the file compiles perfectly. And yes, I am pretty sure that those
lines are syntactically correct.
- When all the used pthread_* functions are defined as macros the file
also compiles perfectly:
#define pthread_setcancelstate(a, b)
#define PTHREAD_CANCEL_DISABLE 1
So it appears to me that the problem must lie somewhere inside pthread.h ?
BTW my project also includes the IBM SCC libraries
I have managed to compile and run a little pthreads example program, but
that was without SCC library import...
Any thoughts on this matter highly appreciated..