This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: archive? questions from new win32/pthreads user
- From: Bobby Krupczak <rdk at krupczak dot org>
- To: Gianluca <gianlucaspm at pochta dot ru>
- Cc: pthreads mailing list <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:42:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: archive? questions from new win32/pthreads user
- References: <200408241440.i7OEe5Cf095154@www6.pochta.ru>
> Probably you need to put the file pthreadsVC.dll (you can download it
> from ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/pthreads-win32/dll-latest/lib/) in
> your system directory.
Thanks; that does work as well as putting it in the current
directory. However, I was wanting to statically link so I would not
need to install a dll.