This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Borland C++Builder support
- From: Will Bryant <will dot bryant at ecosm dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 01:32:05 +1200
- Subject: Re: Borland C++Builder support
- Organization: eCOSM Limited
- References: <200408031004.i73A4qlB013157@www2.pochta.ru>
I have built the library with the Will Bryant's bmakefile.In general (ie. not for pthreads-win32 specifically), you need to
declare a pthread_id_t and pass it's address as the first argument to
pthread_create. Try making that change first.
I've received a bunch of warnings but it was OK.
I put the PthreadBC.dll on Windows directory, I included
PthreadBC.lib in my .bpr project, I compiled and linked the
void* function( void* arg )
printf( "This is thread %d\n", pthread_self() );
return( 0 );
int main( void )
pthread_attr_init( &attr );
&attr, PTHREAD_CREATE_DETACHED );
pthread_create( NULL, &attr, &function, NULL );