This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Unix vs. Windows Posix threads !
- From: Lavanya Swetharanyan <lavanya at psatellite dot com>
- To: Kok YihTzye-CYK011 <yihtzye dot kok at motorola dot com>
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com,"'Jef Gearhart'" <jef at tpssys dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:56:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: Unix vs. Windows Posix threads !
- References: <47C7742111D3D511A01000D0B7B0C7C216171754@ZMY01EXM02>
I studied it further and I am getting "semaphore handle" leaks. The number of semaphore handles keep growing. The handle viewer is not giving me any other information.
I am using the pthread_mutex_lock() and unlock, pthread_mutex_init(&mutex,NULL); etc. and these are not giving me a leak in MAC/Linux. What am I missing here ?.