CONGRATULATION (ALL INTER LOTTO SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY)

ALL INTER LOTTO SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY,
COSO SAVONA 68 ,
14100 ASTI
ITALY.
FROM:
THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF : AILN /555 / 1256 / 00203. BATCH: 14/0017/IPD
RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 28th june, 2004
of
your selection as one of the five winners of the promotional all inter
Lotto Sweepstakes Lottery Italy held recently as part of our year lotto
progamme.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,500,000.00
 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only) in cash credited to
file REF : AILN /555 / 1256 / 00203
We in the All inter Lotto Sweepstakes Lottery Italy is by this program,
launching our model computer balloting lottery draws, developed and
designed to satisfy the cravings of the ever growing number of
participants in our various lottery programs. With funds accrued
exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all winners are guaranteed
and will be transferred in record time.After randomly selecting 15,000
participants from an initial database of 300,000 emails all participants
 were selected through a computer ballot system from the Middle East,
Asia, Africa,Canada, Europe, USA and North America as part our
International Promotions Program, which was conducted in view of
launching ourselves into the Sweepstakes Industry Worldwide and zoning
all participants by their respective continents from across the globe,
we produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as one of the
winners of the Grand Draw prize.To ensure a smooth collection of your
winnings, the transfer of
 your prize is to be handled by our Prize Transfer agents .You are to
contact our agents by email or Tell/fax within a week of receiving this
notice.
Please find full contact details below:
Marco Pittatore,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
TEL/FAX: +39-335-533-0192
EMAIL: p.marco@emailaccount.com
Also find all other relevant winning lottery information below:
REF: AILN /555 / 1256 / 00203
Batch No:14/0017/IPD
Zonal Draw No: GSLA2-003
Grand Draw No: 12099
Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than a week of
receiving this notification. After this date, all funds will be returned
 as unclaimed.
NOTE:
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember
to Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent. Furthermore you are seriously advised
to keep all winning lottery information and numbers from the public in
line with
our company security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by unscrupulous individuals.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
 our Promotions program.
Yours Sincerely,
DOUG LUNDGREEN
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
ALL INTER LOTTO SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
result to Disqualification. Contact your claim agent as instructed above.