This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Compiling pthreads under windows CE with eVC++
- From: "James Ewing" <james dot ewing at sveasoft dot com>
- To: <pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:36:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: Compiling pthreads under windows CE with eVC++
- Organization: Sveasoft AB
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Phillip Cuadra wrote -
"I'm trying to build the .dll for pthreads under MS eVC++ 4.0 for Windows
CE 4 (Pocket PC 2003) on an ARM processor (the IPAQ 5555). "
This thread may help in getting WINCE pthreads to compile -