This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Bad source files in snapshot 2004-05-16 -- was Re: ... [various problems]
- From: Ross Johnson <rpj at callisto dot canberra dot edu dot au>
- To: Axel Bock <news-and-lists at the-me dot de>
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com, jg at centerwave dot de
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:03:17 +1000
- Subject: Bad source files in snapshot 2004-05-16 -- was Re: ... [various problems]
- References: <40A8F190.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: rpj at callisto dot canberra dot edu dot au
These are all related to the same two omissions and hopefully fixed now.
I've uploaded new packages - both the self-unpacking zip .exe and the
tar.gz archives - differentiated with the word 'fixed' in the names. CVS
was updated yesterday (my time). I've also removed the bad packages.
The new packages are:-
The correct files (implement.h and ptw32_semwait.c) are now also in the
sources directory on the ftp site
Thanks and apologies.
Axel Bock wrote:
I'm trying to compile pthreads, but I run into the following problem:
$ make GC
make CC=gcc CLEANUP_FLAGS="-D__CLEANUP_C" OBJ="attr.o ..." pthreadGC.dll
make: Entering directory '...'
make: *** No rule to make target `ptw32_semwait.c', needed by
make: Leaving directory '...' make: *** [GC] Error 2
now I thought this might be a makefile error - but I cannot find one
(although I'm not the biggest makefile expert running around :-)
can anyone help me with this? would be very helpful .... (of course :-)
thanks and greetings,