This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
pthread declaration problem
- From: jefe goode <jefe_goode at yahoo dot com>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 23:11:36 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: pthread declaration problem
I'm a new user of Posix Thread for Win32 (using
A simple test eg does not compile under MS Visual C+
The line that fails to compile is
pthread_t tid; //fails to compile
This implies that the headers are missing or in the
wrong place, but .. they are in the right place
1) the dll pThreadVC.dll is in the c:\windows
2) the .h files and the .lib file are in the project
with both LIB and INCLUDE environment variables set to
the project directory.
Does MSVC 6 require any other settings not covered in
the FAQ? Or is there something else needed?
Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping"
your friends today! Download Messenger Now