This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
RE: problems linking
- From: Vikas Gandhi <VGandhi at quark dot co dot in>
- To: George Mardale <gix at delsyne dot ro>
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:22:25 +0530
- Subject: RE: problems linking
Have u been able to compile the tests that come along with pthreads-win32. I
am pretty sure that u'll get your answers there itself.
[mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of George Mardale
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 9:29 PM
Subject: problems linking
I am having a problem using "POSIX threads for win32" binaries.
I am porting to wince an unix application which uses posix threads. The
compilation works fine, but the linking phase fails (I use pthreadVCE.lib
for linking). The message is:
... unresolved external symbol __imp_pthread_cond_wait referenced in ...
I looked inside pthreadVCE.lib and it seems to have a function called
__imp__pthread_cond_wait. So, there is an extra "_" appearing.
Can you please point me to a solution to fix this problem?