This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
CRT runtime error with .Net 2003
- From: "Brian Bazyk" <bnbazyk at ucdavis dot edu>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:30:02 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: CRT runtime error with .Net 2003
Hi, I'm very new here but you seem like a helpful bunch of people. I have
the glorious job of porting a Linux application that uses pthreads to
Win32 .Net 2003.
The app used pthreads so I'm linking statically with the pthreadsVC
library. I'm compiling with MTd runtime's and using
IgnoreLib:libcmtd;libmmt to deal with some redefined function issues.
I'm recieving a runtime write segfault on the line:
fprintf(stderr,"Program usage: %s <prediction file>.pred | <PDB
Debugging at the segfault gives me (_file.c):
void __cdecl _lock_file (
* The way the FILE (pointed to by pf) is locked depends on whether
* it is part of _iob or not
if ( (pf >= (void *)_iob) && (pf <= (void *)(&_iob[_IOB_ENTRIES-
* FILE lies in _iob so the lock lies in _locktable.
_lock( _STREAM_LOCKS + (int)((FILE *)pf - _iob) );
* Not part of _iob. Therefore, *pf is a _FILEX and the
* lock field of the struct is an initialized critical
!!ThisLine!! EnterCriticalSection( &(((_FILEX *)pf)->lock) );
Any idea what's wrong with my CRT? Are there any particular linker
options or something else I may not be aware of? Could this even be
related to pthreads or is it something else wrong with the project.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,