This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Strange error when linking against pthread using Visual Studio .NET
- From: Benjamin Schindler <config at gmx dot ch>
- To: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:44:53 +0100
- Subject: Strange error when linking against pthread using Visual Studio .NET
- Reply-to: config at gmx dot ch
I'm working with a friend on a small project that is supposed to run on
both Windows and Linux. The project makes use of threads, and so far,
the threading works just fine under Linux. However, in Windows (with the
pthread library) it wont work:
When compiling in debug mode, the program crashes with:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeLoadException' occurred in
Additional information: Could not load type pthread_t_ from assembly
Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
When compiling in release mode, it won't even compile: the linker fails
voxel fatal error LNK1254: metadata for symbol
'?vo_registerCommand@@$$J0YAXPADP6AXPAPAD@Z@Z' inconsistent with COFF
Any ideas here?