This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: Windows kernel-mode implementation of pthreads
- From: "Alexander Terekhov" <TEREKHOV at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko dot arnaudov at atia dot com>
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:08:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: Windows kernel-mode implementation of pthreads
To my knowledge, the algorithm is not protected (one would need
a patent for that). It's in public domain.
Here's sort of "publications":