This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the pthreas-win32 project.
Re: pthreads for WindowsXP 64-bit
- From: "Phil Frisbie, Jr." <phil at hawksoft dot com>
- Cc: pthreads-win32 at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:16:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: pthreads for WindowsXP 64-bit
- Organization: Hawk Software
- References: <000f01c3ae68$33c6bc40$0601a8c0@STUDY650>
Randy Howard wrote:
Good luck getting an answer on this one.. :-)
I asked the same thing (for both Opteron and Itanium) here and several
other places, such as comp.programming.threads, and in all cases it has
been completely ignored.
What problems have you run into when compiling for WIN64?
Phil Frisbie, Jr.